CEPI has been certified by KIWA CERMET to Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series BS OHSAS 18001, the international standard for occupational health and safety. All our processes from design to production, installation and service have been certified.
CEPI is committed to keep in alignment with internationally recognized service standards and best practices. It’s our priority to continue adopting policies, procedures and controls that promote the best possible working conditions and workplace health and safety, such as:
• identification and control of health and safety risks
• implementation of all necessary pre-emptive measures
• clear distribution of roles and responsibilities
• clear communication within the company and to third parties
• ongoing staff training
• legislative awareness and compliance
We’re dedicated to maintain and promote such standard in the sincere belief that the people in our organization are our most important asset, and their health and welfare drive the resilience, adaptability and overall excellence of our company.