Care, listen, give back: what welfare means for us
Work without welfare is meaningless. This belief has guided us since our starting days: taking care of our employees, listening to their needs and ensuring that they benefit from the work we do together is a vital part of the culture in CEPI.
We want our employees to feel safe and cared for, free to express themselves and their needs. We believe it is our duty to protect their physical and mental health, and to provide the resources that will allow them to do their best work.
Creating welfare for our employees means taking responsibility for the quality of their life, not only in the workplace but at home as well. We have committed to providing them with access to services that will improve their wellbeing and that of their families.
To ensure transparency, full fruition and personalized support, we run our welfare program in partnership with Social Welfare, a project developed by Consorzio Solidarietà Sociale (Social Solidarity Consortium), a local operator of the Third Sector. To this end, we have created a welfare desk, where our employees can access information and specialized guidance from welfare managers.
On top of contractual welfare, our program is composite and provides the following resources to all our employees:
- A wide array of flexible benefits, including healthcare, social care, education and entertainment benefits. All services can be accessed through an online platform developed by CgMoving within national CGM Welfare project, which Consorzio Solidarietà Sociale has joined. The services are supplied by a network of local partners to facilitate access, build a real net of relationships and support our community
- An integration to the productivity bonus for the year 2020 to help mitigating the impact of COVID-19
- Psychological support service
- Fuel vouchers
- Daily food stamps
We acknowledge the many barriers to parity women face in and outside of the workplace, and their struggle in conciliating between work, family and personal life.
We believe the wellbeing, safety and empowerment of our female employees is our responsibility. We are committed to pay equality, and it has long been our policy to meet the needs of our female employees with flexibility and understanding.
Along with these efforts, we have established BLU DONNA (Woman blue), a parallel program for our female employees meant to facilitate the conciliation between work and home life. We have chosen to provide them with resources that will hopefully alleviate their workload and allow them to take care of themselves in the way they prefer:
- Healthcare services
- Personal and family counselling
- Housekeeping services (cleaning, laundry, group buying of fresh local products)
- Self-care tools such as spa packages, courses, personal care products that are natural and sustainable
As with our general welfare program, the services are supplied by a network of local partners and provided in partnership with Consorzio Solidarietà Sociale, a local operator of the Third Sector.
for more information